RE: Re: Augment questions

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:59:29 -0000

> > If you want to use your Strong you have to spent a few moments
> flexing
> > your muscles (that is, showing them to the audience). If you want
> to use
> > your Martial Arts you have to perform a kata (at least the firsts
> moves).
>
> This is exactly what I hate about the rules. If I'm strong, I don't
> flex, I just whack'em. If I'm a martial artist, I'm especially
> careful not to give anything away by doing a kata, and whack'em while
> they're expecting some conventional non-martial arts attack. I will
> not have my game polluted by Hollywood! ;-)
I can assure you there are some martial art's moves you would not try with out limbering up first !
You need time to get to your peak efficiency which is why all competitors warm up before contests. Showing off has little to do with it except for moral, it's getting the blood flowing and the mussels loosened off that pays read dividends.

-