Re: Augment questions

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:28:08 -0000

Taste and genre. Its really more cinematic or skaldic. If folks don't see you flex or smell the crackle of magic or hear the howl of your battle cry... its not going to help you.

Also, I am starting to realize that you can only make one enhancement from an affinity - at least of that type. Can't use lightning sword and flickering blade to augment Close Combat. (But I could use one as an augment and the other as an enhancement, it seems.)

Jeff

Asked Flosi: "Is Gunnar home?
"I don't know. But his halberd certainly is" And with that, he fell down dead.