Subject: Re: Augment questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:22:01 -0000

> >Also, I am starting to realize that you can only make one
> >enhancement from an affinity - at least of that type. Can't use
> >lightning sword and flickering blade to augment Close Combat.
> >(But I could use one as an augment and the other as an
> >enhancement, it seems.)
>
> If taken this way then every god is exactly the same.

Only in raw numbers. Flickering Blade & Swordhelp can give the same Augments as Grow Claws & Paralysing Bite, or as Great Blow & Truesword Stroke, but they way they should be described, and the specific effects (paralysis, knockback, etc) would soon tell them apart.

> any gods feat list. BTW I thought enhancement = (augmentation
> (TN bonus)&#92;edge&#92;handicap&#92;penalty).

I thought both enhancement and Augmentation covered them all myself...

Wulf