Re: Augment questions

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:29:20 +0100

Il giorno 17-01-2001 16:43, David Boatright, david.boatright_at_... ha scritto:

> On a side note do any of you allow a feat to give someone a
> penalty. I have allowed it in the past with the Humakt feat Visage
> of fear. It seem to go down well at demos.

    Yes, of course! Since we don't use ranks, protective feats (such as Armor of Woad) are used to give handicaps to foes. Same rules as enhancing, but your adversary gets a handicap instead of you getting the edge.

    Mmh... Now that I think about it, perhaps the resistance should depend on the adversary, such as the highest between 14 (default magic resistance), an applicable ability of the defender, and the resistance of the enhancement. But maybe not after all. It would mean rolling for every different foe, and besides enhancements don't have a default resistance. What do you think?

--
Regards,
Alexandre.