Subject: Re: Augment questions

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:01:25 -0000

I admit I am reminded of Champions where the actual attack was not as important as the special-effects. But the essence I ws given was that you can only use an a magical ability once to enhance but you can use as many different magical abilties as you can work out.

This prevents stackign multiple feats from a single affinity onto a skill -- sword help, sword sharp, flickering blade... you have to enhance in different ways. Eh, I think it will promote a bit of imagination at least. But again, I could be wrongly interpreting this.

Yeah, we know Blitzer has a 16 dice energy blast (sonics) but if it was cold it would really hurt.

> Wulf

Jeff