Re: Rules

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:20:21 -0800

> Subject: Re: Rules
>
> > > It seems that there are a lot of good new rules that have come up
> > > here. Would it be possible that they could be collected some where?
> > > There are so many post that its very hard to find all the good ideas
> > > from here.
> > > Files section in here (egroups) would be a good place or the offical
> > > issaries web site:
> > > http://www.glorantha.com/hw/new_rules.html (there the players who
> > dont
> > > read this list would find them).
> >
> > When I enqured, Issaries has mentioned that they are were not
> > interested in putting variant rulesets on the offical site.
>
> If there are additional rules which are officially endorsed
> they will most likely end up there. House rules won't. I
> don't think there is any organized thinking around this at
> the moment though.

If there is an interest in this, there is a section on my website for gaming resources. It currently includes downloads, fonts and mailing list info. I could easily add a section for house rules.

Those who are interested should contact me at wquadros_at_....

Wesley

Glorantha Site: www.bvcompuworks.com/wesley