Re: Anti-Cinematics

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:56:57 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 reinierd_at_... wrote:

> Btw, off topic, amazed you managed to scare someone off with moves.
> Always thought that would have the opposite effect! Maybe cinematics
> really are better than the real thing... certainly beats having to
> fight.

Got scared, parried, took up a fighting stance (ready to kick... I don't really do stances, but I was ready for a kick), and waited for the other to continue the attack or to walk away. His friends came and dragged him away when they saw I meant business. (I don't fight for fun, the attacker was parhaps going for an entertaining (for him) brawl, but I fight for real when it's a matter of selfdefence)

So in a way I ended a fight by looking like I mean business.

Hmm... back to Glorantha?

        -Adept