Re: Fetch abilities

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:16:08 +0100

Il giorno 18-01-2001 13:18, Wulf Corbett, wulfc_at_... ha scritto:

>> My reading of the short section at the top of page 208 indicates

> that

>> the fetch's might is usable by the shaman in specific circumstances
>> (spirit world travel when crossing the barrier to/from the spirit
>> world and blocking spirit combat) and that the fetch might have
> other

>> abilities, depending on what it is. It leaves the question of how
>> those other abilities might be treated completely undefined, which

>> me, indicates that they should be treated as separately rated
>> abilities. But I am willing to be convinced otherwise...

    IMO the fetch has its abilities whose ratings depend on its might, but are not necessarily equal to it. Like normal spirits, IIRC... Say, if a Ghost has a higher might than normal then he will have superior ratings in Possession and its other abilities. I don't know how they scale, however. I think it's something the Narrator has to eyeball. Or maybe look for in AR (that I still don't have).

--
Regards,
Alexandre.