RE: Re: Please review my first Big Bad Spirit NPC

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:17:08 -0000

> > > Hmm... -102 AP, eh? I consider that a challenge... I can beat
> that...
> > > somehow...
> > Ok try to get a complete victory when crossing over to the sprit
> plane
> > then. You only have to drive the resistance below -140 :)
> > And rememenber you only get one shot after you drive it below 1.
> >

> That's why I have a fetch or spirit lower the resistance rather than
> increase my ability (if I'm reading the Animist rules correct -- I'm
> not very good with animist stuff, I'll admit).
I don't not think it works that way. Reducing someone else's resistance is a god type power just like you don't normally get bumps down just up. The Fetch just adds its might to your sprit plane travel ability. So you still have the same big barrier to cross. If you want an easer job of getting across go find a place where the barrier is thin.

-