Re: Re: Please review my first Big Bad Spirit NPC

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:05:48 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, M.Dawson wrote:

> Um--this has drifted rather far away from the original question.
>
> Does anyone else have a comment on the balance of the Black Screamer?

The swan-thing was really strange, but I suppose that's because I don't know the whole story. How are the PC:s going to find a swan in Prax? I just don't see them floating up and down the Zola Fel.

It seemed like a spirit well matched with the shaman, but if they are going to have it chewing up some decoy birds, won't it prove to be a bit puny?

        -Adept : fighting off Malias spirit called Influenza