Re: Why theism is tops!!! (Was Re: Augment questions)

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:58:33 +0200

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Christoph Kohring wrote:

> Fine, where does it say so in the rules. If I understand you well, an OA
> worshipper cannot use Flickering Blade, Swordhelp and Leaping Shield at the
> same time to augment his Sword & Shield ability. This is exactly contrary to
> the above quoted passage of the rules...

Perhaps it should be one feat per affinity? An OA wouldn't be able to use more than one of his feats, but a humakti would (of cource you could improvise on the movement, but thats fine by me, since it would propably be cool).

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master