New poll for hw-rules

From: hw-rules_at_egroups.com
Date: 22 Jan 2001 23:23:33 -0000

Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the hw-rules group:

So what's the long term consensus on
the quality of the Hero Wars Rules?
(Not the books, ToC, or whatever. The
rules as a system, please.)

  o They are the greatest thing ever; a quantum leap forward in roleplaying.   o They are as good as some of the best rules out there   o They're pretty good, but they won't be my favorite rules   o They're ok, but have some flaws

  o I don't really like them much, but would play since it's Glorantha
  o I don't like them at all, I'd prefer something else.
  o I don't like them, and would avoid playing any game in which they were used.
  o Horrible, I hate them.

http://www.egroups.com/polls/hw-rules

Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups web site listed above.

Thanks!