Re: L Mhy Warriors

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:21:57 -0000

> Why not try and write up a cool hero-cult? I'm sure LM has
> associated heros just like the more martial gods do. Most are
> probably heros of more scholarly bent, but I'm sure there is room
for
> one hero who tried to understand warriors by learning their skills.
> So, create it, write it up, and post it either here or send it to
the
> glorantha site as a fan contribution. I'm sure there are lots of
> people out there who love to have such a hero to worhip!
>
> --Bryan

Yep. This is a good thought. I'd like to see more on that website myself. The nice thing about the way cults work now is that there's plenty of room (and worship time) for small subcults and obscure heroes. If I recall correctly, Greg felt that any heroband should have their own hero or petty god to serve and protect and act (or provide) a wyter for the group. With the new wyter rules from TR, this will become VERY useful!

AIIII! Bane-Torvald! Die Meldek!

Jeff