Re: Happy Birthday, hw-rules!

From: Dave Bell <bellplace_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:25:48 -0000

> In any case, as various official type people have stated
(Steve/Greg)
> the rules are likely to be tweaked as the system evolves, and
> hopefully its sold well enough that a HW2 will come out with lots
of
> things ironed out and clarified
>
> Ian

Hear hear!

What about HW2 being presented like the luscious french and german editions. Large format, beautiful artwork, and those covers(hmm...I wonder if Multisim would consider publishing an edition translated into english?) :)

I told my players about the nice french edition - no, they're not going to play in french for me. Some people are just so inflexible.

Happy 1st.

Dave Bell