Re: OT: I like the book size

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:02:21 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Ian Cooper wrote:

> I'm sure I won't be popular, but I REALLY like those paperback sized
> products. They are far easier to carry around, read while travelling
> on the train, keep on a bookshelf, store, stack together on the
> gaming table. I like 'em. In fact I would be a little sad if we went
> back to big A4 sized rule books, but I'd live. And with UK bookstores
> and Amazon beginning to stock RPGs (no Hero Wars at either yet
> though), they would probably go better on the shelves.

I agree with Ian, for pretty much the reasons he gives. I travel to the game I run, so the book size is very convinient. The larger boxed sets cover the visibility problem, and overall seem a good compromise.

To change topic slightly, at one point there was talk of a boxed set of the Orlanthi books. Is this still happening? If so, are there any plans yet for the bonus goodies that will encourage us to buy a second copy of TR?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net