Re: Divine Aid from the Pantheon

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:21:30 -0000

Augmenting each other is not quite as useful -- only one mundane augment is permitted to an ability -- otherwise you can have 40 people all augmenting one person's ability massively. But that's really "just" a ritual... (Yes, *I* consider Worshp and Mythology non-mundane abilities but I'm just quoting rulez)... but I do allow deeds to help -- wealth for sacrifices and promises (I swear to burn twelve sheep in your honour, Issaries!), Prayer and Dance Sacred Dances (if time permits) or even a ritual bonus.

However, I do allow the number of supplicants to add -- basically a bonus equal to the level of commitment and number of worshipppers using the Ritual bonus chart.

Hope this helps,

Jeff