Re: Spirits & Daimones (and Bears, tra la...)

From: tim_at_...
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:57:30 -0000

> If a Shaman meets a (discorporate or incorporeal) Daimone, can she
> treat it as a Spirit with a -20 'Alien' modifier?

Well *I'd* say yes, myself, but I sort of doubt that it is "official" - I tend to think the distinction between "Spirit", "Daimon" and "Essence" (or between "God" and "Great Spirit" come to that) is more in the eye of the beholder than the other-worldly being. I think this point of view is currently supportable under Hero Wars, although I'm not sure whether it will continue to be so, or whether it is any sort of Gloranthan Truth (or even Gloranthan "truth"...)