RE: Re: OT: Shameless plug and rule variant

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:57:05 -0000

> Okay. For a moment, I thought you were converting Glorantha to L5R.

Good lord, no. Not that it would be impossible, but...

> What will you do about the minor clans? =) They are a sort of
> hobby of
> mine. At least, the Fox and Mantis are.

Errr, I have not got there yet. I only just finished my collection of the major clan books this week, the Mantis and co. are not yet on the horizon. I guess that not having a Kami or a Thunder in the clan would probably diminish their mystical powers, but I'm not sure how to represent this. I am still; experimenting... maybe I'll get some time over the weekend...