A Book of NPC's

From: tim_at_...
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:12:38 -0000

I saw this mentioned in a book review last week (It wasn't the book being reviewed, but an earlier book by the author in question)...

Anthropology by Dan Rhodes

Apparantly it is "101 stories, each a 101-word portrait of a girlfriend"

Now I'm not sure all 101 would slot right into a Gloranthan campaign, (Especially as I haven't seen the book), but it might give some ideas.

It also made me wonder if there would be any milage in a book of "100 word portraits" for use as NPC's and PC's. It wouldn't necessarily need to contain any game statistics at all, which would allow the characters to be scaled to fit any level of game.