Followers

From: Alexandre Lanciani <takenegi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:57:57 +0100

    Hi all! This time my post-session questions are about followers:

  1. Suppose a hero has an alynx follower. The player gives it two abilities: Sentient and Thunder Leap. But an alynx also has its normal alynx (even significantly higher) abilities. Can he use them? And do they improve? If so, how? Maybe the two abilities of choice improve automatically, whereas the player must spend HP to improve the others. And if a player chooses an ability that the alynx already has, such as Move Silently, what's its rating?
  2. Now suppose another (Heortling) hero takes a human follower. The player chooses Warrior and Womanizer. But the follower does belong to a culture (likely Heortling). Does he get the cultural keyword abilities? And if he is a Troll? He must have the Troll keyword? In this case how the abilities of the keyword scale according to the keyword overall rating?

    I apologize if these topics have already been discussed and thank every answer in advance.

--
Regards,
Alexandre.