Re: Digest Number 452

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:14:42 -0000

Hi All,

 Just a quick queery, Jeff what did you mean by 'Just So' when talking about the wood cuts, you didn't like them?
I hope thats not what you meant, they are going to be a theme in the next couple of Issaries Inc. publications. They may seem simplistic, but there is intended to be a language hidden within them. I wanted to do statues or vary them, but Greg is the man who pays. Those who know my work, know that it is varied, but I seem to sell more of my wood cuts, stained windows, illuminations than anything. In fact we (Greg and I) have been talking about ways of using the wood cuts on merchandising. Look out for 40 more wood cuts in Storm Gods, everything from Red Breasted Swans to Yinkin.

Simon Bray.