Re: Change of Devotee rules in TR!

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:07:51 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >Have the rules changed or is it Orlanthi specific?
>
> >ie. a devotee can't also be an initiate of another cult
> >(boxed text on page 70)
>
> My impression was that it was Orlanthi.

Oh I hope not. Being a devotee has few enough penalties in real gaming groups - okay there's the time penalty, but that's likely to be normally counted as 'off stage' - so having the restrictions on initiating elsewhere is an extra incentive to NOT devote.

The new rule I have issue with is the one that says when you change gods, you remain devoted.

cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net