Re: Change of Devotee rules in TR!

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:27:20 -0000

> Well there is another (possibly minimaxing) reason to split across
> two cults - because you want to focus one particular thing, and
want
> to get as much available magic as you can - so, for example (pre
TR)
> a hunter might have chosen to follow Odayla and Yinkin. Now,
> possibly (I am still reading TR) you might want to follow Lankhor
Mhy
> and Orlanth Lawspeaker

It is specifically stated in TR that the narrator can allow the Initiate/Devotee to continue his Initiatehood in exceptional circumstances, so this is one aspect I'm not too worried about. I don't believe any of out characters are Initiates of two deities (one of mine was, but she's not been played yet, and I think she's just joined two Ernaldan Subcults now instead).

Wulf