Re: Rampant sex descrimination

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:18:18 -0000

> > > The Orlanthi 'all' is still very much in operation.
>
> >I would be happier with this idea had it been stated ANYWHERE
around
> >the text referring to Orlanth/Ernaldan membership.
>
> Like:
> TR p186
>
> and:
> TR p218
>
> Pretty much straightforward to me.

While I can see this must have been the point of the message to which I replied, it was not my original point. I was looking for any mention, not of "some worshippers of warrior deities are women" but of "some Orlanth Thunderous (etc.) worshippers are women". In other words, is there an Orlanthi 'all' in operation on the Orlanth keywords presented in TR, or does every last 'Orlanth' worshipping woman do so through Vinga? It would seem the latter.

Wulf