Re: Re: Change of Devotee rules in TR!

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:09:24 +0000

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:30:01 +0100, you wrote:

>Jamie :
>
>> Not only does Thunder Rebels not mention Rune Lords
>
>IMO the disappearance of the Rune Lords is "rather unfortunate".

There doesn't seem much operative difference between being a devotee of a cult (especially a martial cult) and being a Rune Lord. I've certainly been thinking of them as two different, system driven, interpretations of the same type of character.

Of course if the flexibility of Devotee magic doesn't ring true to your concept of Rune Lord then they're plainly initiates, probably ones with kick arse Affinity scores.

Is Carl Hiaassen shaking his head and saying "If I'd have written this, no-one would have beleived it?"