Mass Combat

From: tim_at_...
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:40:01 -0000

Guy Jobbins used HeroWars to run a Mass Combat in a "Tarsh War" influenced scenario at one of our Birmingham Demo's. I think it was basicly treating units as a leader with a lot of followers, and Large AP Bids to represent lots of people acting (since otherwise the combat would have gone on for ever with very high AP totals...) If he's still keeping up with the list maybe he can add more (He was last heard of calling into the Shop to collect a copy of TR about an hour before flying to the US for three months ...)