Updating characters.

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:01:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi I've just gotten my hands on Thunder rebels, and I like it, a lot! Love the information, the art (except the maps, who were just ok) especially the stylized images of the gods. This might be the first rpg supplement I've seen with art that has a meaning beyond just looking good. The 'Your Clan' bit was very helpful for visualizing what a clan is like. And finally Ernalda and Orlanth get the attention they need to really be the twin pillars of Heortling society (and not just another god).

But as good as it might be, it still creates a couple of problems for me. You se I've got a player that has got a male Bevara cultist. Any suggestion on how to handle this particular problem? The character is very central in the campaign, so retirement is out the window.

I don't know how the nandan cult fuctions, but could it solve this problem?

"If we were always to judge from reality, games would be nonsense. But if games were nonsense what else would there be left to do?" - Tolstoy

                        Frank Rafaelsen