Re: Updating characters.

From: arkat_at_...
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:47:49 -0000

I have only yet glanced at the published Thunder Rebels, but have extensively reviewed the most recent drafts released to authors prior to publication

either here, or from a direct comment by Greg (I am pretty much sure) it was claimed that males CAN be Bevarans, and that this is one of the exceptional subcults

in fact - I emphasise that I heard from an official source that this IS the case (just can't remember the source)

Of course, in the few weeks that have passed between then and now perhaps the official line has changed

No doubt Greg or Steve can elighten us