Re: Hero Wars PBEM?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:21:40 +1100

Reiner:

> Yes, me too, actually. But I am based in Tokyo. Do we need to be in
> the same time zone?

I hope not - I'm in Canberra Oztralia. I'd be interested as well Chris, if you decide on a PBM.

John

nysalor_at_...                   John Hughes

No enemies had ever taken Ankh-Morpork. Well *technically* they had, quite often; the city welcomed free-spending barbarian invaders, but somehow the puzzled raiders found, after a few days, that they didn't own their horses any more, and within a couple of months they were just another minority group with its own graffiti and food shops.

-Terry Pratchett, Eric.