Re: Was Magic Fumbles Now 2 Weapons

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:02:15 -0000

> Two weapon use, how do people handle this?
> One skill with an improved edge?
> Two attacks?
> One attack with -3 to opponent?
> Two weapons, what's wrong with one big one, what are you some
> kind of Lunar? :-)

Whatever works for you and your group. As my (Benedict's) gaming group tend to downplay the actual mechanics of fighting in favour of the what the character is trying to achieve in/from the fight, I would just play it as an additional edge. I would not allow multiple attacks (apart from chaotics and special huge monsters), this should already be reflected in the higher skill rating and edge that the character has

regards,
Charles