HW PBEM, Mark Duex

From: Coridan <argrath_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:42:18 -0000

Thanks to everyone who's replied for the HW PBEM ad I placed on both digests. Due to the overwhelming response, I'm not taking anymore player requests, although if folk want to lurk, I'll be more than happy to arrange that, once things are up and running.

With 13(!) players, I'm hoping to establish 2 first mates to help me run the damned thing and try for kind of an online LARP setup kind of deal via PBEM, with the players consisting an entire Orlanthi stead as part of a larger clan, in 1620 occupied Sartar. I know this is kind of ambitious, we'll see how it works out. There's a lot of enthusiasam, and I'm hoping to tap this energy. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'll keep everyone posted. I'll try to keep "rulesy" stuff on the HW digest, and story and background on the GD.

Best,

Chris Bell
argrath_at_...
coridan_at_...