Re: New Map of the Empire

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:57:03 +0200 (EET)

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001 Svechin_at_... wrote:

> Hello all
>
> We'd like to announce that the large map of the Empire that Wesley and I have
> been working on for the last year as our ongoing work on the Empire has been
> put up on the Glorantha site in the regional and cultural section in the
> Lunar tribes area.
>
> Our long term plans are to finish a gazeteer based on the map detailing the
> Empire at a much closer scale than has been done before.
>
> Regards
>
> Martin & Wesley

Bravo! This is exactly what Glorantha needs. The map's can be on the glorantha.com site, since it's quite easy to get a nice color printing from a graphics file these days. (A3 was very easy, A1... I'm working on it).

I hope you two will continue to work on mapping Genertela in the same clear yet estetic style. The only problem is that I don't think Issaries has much of a budjet for such, and you should get some compensation for the time you use on it.

Could we set up some sort of a support system for Martin and Wesley if they are willing to continue mapping Genertela (Glorantha)? I for one would be willing to pay for downloadable maps. Glorantha needs maps, and preferably clear and beautiful ones like this Lunar map.

        -Adept : very impressed