RE: Re: New Map of the Empire

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:11:28 -0800 (PST)

> No, not yet. We are still working on it. It is too expensive. Please
> join
> the GTA or buy five copies of all our books to make this come sooner.

Hmm, looks like I'll be joining the GTA soon, then.

> <excerpt>The one that ended up being included there was, IIRC, a
> reprint
> from the original White Bear, Red Moon lo! these many years ago.
>
> </excerpt><<<<<<<<
>
> When we do the full color versions Issaries will offer to trade that
> version for the new one in a straight trade off, if you will send
> postage. So sayath the plans, should such map be done.

Excellent! That's more than I had dared hope. I can certainly be patient; I go all the way back to first edition RQ, and this is the best year for Glorantha ever, as far as I'm concerned.

> <excerpt>I'd love to see some stand-alone maps we could order.
>
> </excerpt><<<<<<<<
>
> Me too. I love maps, have dozens plastered all over these walls, and
> fantasies for using them that have been brewing for 25 years.

Well, I guess we're in good hands, then!

Guy

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org "Science deals [with nature], the only reality of which we have any certain knowledge. . . . Those fundamentalist[s] . . . who speak contemptuously of science . . . reveal an astonishing insensitivity to the very world they tell us God created. Granting, then, our prior assumption of a Creator, anyone who criticizes real science is in a direct sense criticizing God." - Steve Allen

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/