Maps!

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:01:02 -0000

I've been thinking for a while that I really need to find a way to squeeze GTA membership fees into our budget....but it was hard to make it a priority.

Maps? With enough support we'll see more maps? Hmmm, GTA membership just became a high priority!

Hmmm, if you really want to encourage membership, make some of the maps availabe only to GTA members. After all, I don't think many stores would be interested in selling just maps, so if you can get a few more useful maps online and make them available only to initiates could be a good marketing tool.

Double hmmm. You know, this might even be one area where downloads for sale might be a viable idea. If you ever get tempted to set up web sales maps might be a very good test market.

--Bryan