Daimone Summoning 101

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:08:33 -0000

Anyone else decided/discovered on the actual mechanics of Summoning & Controlling Daimones? I know it's been mentioned before, but aside from the 'Elemental' type Daimones, there seems to be no note anywhere on the Resistance of Daimones to either magic. It seems a bit too easy just to give them 14 resistance "Well, they're friendly, my god sent them!", but a bit excessive to use their highest Ability (10W3 for that Swallower Earth Daimone, as I remember...). Most of them lack an obvious magic resistance Ability.

Wulf