Re: Lift Objects with Wind

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:06:46 -0000

Remember that TR has only been out for a few weeks. Many people haven't had a chance to get it yet, for a variety of reasons. Further, never was it suggested in the core books that to play the game you would have to buy Thunder Rebels, therefore playing the game only with the core books should be a valid option, and one that I would hope wouldn't draw scorn on this list. I certainly hope to eventually get all of the HW materials, but I can't promise that I will get all of the books within weeks, or even months, of their release. I certainly hope that myself or others in the same situation are still welcome to use this list to better understand the game.

Those operating without Thunder Rebels, or future supplements, perhaps deserve an answer within the scope of their resources. Alexendre stated that he didn't have Thunder Rebels yet. May I suggest that it would be more fair to say "This changes somewhat in Thunder Rebels, and I really recommend getting it to better understand how the magic affinities interlock. Just looking at if from a HW:RiG point of view how I'd interpret it as....."

--Bryan