Re: Re: Daimone Summoning 101

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:36:01 +0000

On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:55:18 -0000, "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>I am pretty sure that summonings are rituals and they DO use the
>highest magic resistance or something similar.

Hmm... I thought rituals were now marked 'Ritual', like those under Orventili. Nonetheless, even as a ritual, what counts as magical resistance or similar between 'Swallow Victim, Large, Strong', or the like? Very few of the listed Daimones in TR seem to have any magical resistance, they're all physical. And even if summoned by Ritual, the given Abilities would be incredibly hard to overcome. I'm not saying you're WRONG, but even for HW it's left very vague, if not totally missed out, considering there are quite a few Summon feats about.

Wulf