Tentacles and violence.

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:05:01 -0000

Hey Fabian!

 Whats this no violence policy at Tentacles! No Trollball this year?

 The last time I went to Stahleck I had my glasses broken, my wedding ring snapped and was nearly given a very nasty bite by a rabid Daniel Fahey! I also receieved a minor concussion from the very low ceilings, hard my hearing assualted by MOB's snoring, got showered with shards of bone from Dan Barker's exploding rabbit skulls and had my fingers badly bruised by Lewis Jardine's Chinese Sword. I won't even go into the lightening incident, the Sing-A-Long-A-Nick does Brussels and the after effects of the lentil soup. All very violent I can assure you.

BTW if anybody is lucking for a wholesome and friendly bare knuckle ass kicking, then I am your man. Yes, I am announcing now that I will be acting as the manager/trainer/medic for Mark 'Touch me and my friends in the Russian Mafia will do you' Galeotti, last ten rounds and win a free car bomb.

Simon