RE: re: Daimone Summoning 101

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:16:25 -0000

> I'd probably use highest ability in the absence of anything else. Give
> (generous) bonuses for location, day and so on and allow augments. In
> effect, make it a mini-ritual. Slightly more detailed rules would be
> welcome.

In that case I would probably recommend using the rules for delayed action spells to effectively presummon the creature where and when it is easiest. Then during the adventure you trigger the spell and then all you have to do is control the beast. Starts to sound like the RQ version :) This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM