RE: Re: Fyrd stats

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:21:10 -0000

> > > As Andrew Graham pointed out to me, a Chieftain gets 4
> Weaponthanes
> > > as Followers. Each Weaponthane gets 4 Warriors as followers. The
> > > average Chieftain has one hell of a lot of AP to spend...
> >
> > I noticed this as well, say the clan generator only gives you 10
> > weaponthanes, with 4 followers each your warband still has 50
> people
> > in it.
>
> Interestingly, a Warband Leader gets 10-50 Warband members as
> followers, so 10 Weaponthanes must be the maximum :)
Yes and 2 Weaponthanes is the minimum.
The warband leader and one other, both with a worried expression. At which point the Clan Chieftain can no longer get all his followers. Unless the Clan Chieftain contingent of weaponthanes usual consists of the stay at home type like Elmal followers. And the Warband is the force that can be spared to go on raids and the like.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM