Re: wounds

From: tim_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:14:18 -0000

> Actually, this might be the reason for the "...hurt in a separate
> contest" comment. That is, you CAN inflict both in one exchange, as
> the grievous is considered not to count for the one permissible
> Penalty you are allowed to inflict per exchange.

Maybe. Hopefully Roderick can give is the "official line".

I ment to point out that rather like "Impale" in RQ, "Wound" is probably a special combat related case of this general rule. A character who inflicts a big loss in a Debate, for instance could choose to inflict a penalty in his opponents skill.