Subject: Leaving the hero plane

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:10:51 +0100

> From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
>If not, how have narrators handled players who fail to break out -
>are you subsumed by your god (your individuality lost), do you exit
>but in the wrong place, spent the rest of your days wassailing in
>Orlanth's hall, etc.
>
>Ian Cooper

I sent mine back regardless, but used the return barrier to influence the final carryover and success of the quest. On a complete defeat I think I'd also probably have them stuck on the hero plane.

I also kept their initial bonuses to Mythology of X (which should still be active), so on balance they should return OK (unless they only scraped through first time round).

Thom