Re: otherworld

From: giangero_at_...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:48:00 -0000

> One of the companions is a Lhankor Mhy worshipper who became a
> sorceror, but he sailed with Dormal and thus is in the same
> Otherworld as him (still on his ship).
>
> Now Dormal is in the Godplane. The companion provides an affinity,
> but he also founded a school of sorcery for the Malkioni, and so
had
> a node related to it. I'm wondering which of them is misapplied
> worship ruleswise...

I don't know the answer, but the question is interesting. In the last session of my campaign, I had a theological discussion in Melib between a theist Dormali and a Malkioni Dormali. The players did not choose a party, alas (as my charade was intended to) and maybe there is no *right* answer: both works in the same level and none is misapplied.
But that's more a result of my campaign that a Gloranthan Truth, mind you.
Hope this helps, anyway.

> thank you in anticipation if you have ideas on how to sort out this
> affair! Maybe a similar topic has already been discussed here
A lot of topics have, but they still go. Nevermind.

Ciao
Gian