Re: Community Support funkiness

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:58:09 -0000

To be honest, I like the logarithic trend of the table -- it indicates that one can have diminishing returns as one has more and more people helping.

Its more effective to have people help with _specific_ parts of the heroquest, rather than having an endless host chanting a generalized aid and assitance (hench the lowering effectiveness of huge crowds)

It also puts a little more interest into recruiting differing groups of supporters for the heroquest. And I have to admit I like the RP potential of that more than just playing with ever more complex charts.

Jeff