Re: Re: Sub Cult Feats and Character Creation; Geas-breaker

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:26:17 +0300 (EET DST)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> >more mythically interesting doom, IMHO.
>
> An idea I had was that the Emperor managed to persuade the boy
> to break his vow of celibacy. But then it's more suited to
> the current mask of the Emperor rather than the one that fought
> at Boldhome.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Now this would be properly complex :) Too bad it's hard to do at the point of your death, and indeed does seem more like the style of the next emperor.

(I had forgotten about the neat reference to the Red gardener in Kralorela. Takenegi, I suppose, after Sheng kicked his butt. Poor demigod, knowing that another wields the power of the Crimson Emperor, and knowing it should be him.)

        -Adept