Re: red emperor

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/01 12:57:09PM, you write:

<<
> An idea I had was that the Emperor managed to persuade the boy
> to break his vow of celibacy. But then it's more suited to
> the current mask of the Emperor rather than the one that fought
> at Boldhome.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

 Now this would be properly complex :) Too bad it's hard to do at the  point of your death, and indeed does seem more like the style of the  next emperor.

Perhaps this easy victory was what gave his Imperial Redness the idea of being decadent. It is easier an more fun than all that militaristic hoo-ha. I think this has gone off topic, unless I can fit in a rules reference.

Keith Nellist