followers

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:54:54 +0100

For the first time my players have written followers into their 100 words, they all seem to be healer types!! So I have a question. I was wondering, the score they get for followers, not the followers skill levels, does this represent the follower being available, around when needed? Or is it if you ask them to do something, how loyal they are etc?

Also I'm leaning towards the idea of treating all alynxes they have as allies not followers. An alynx just doesn't fit as a follower IMHO. What do others think/do?

Thanks

Steve