Re: followers

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:06:29 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 stephen.royle_at_... wrote:

<snip>
> Also I'm leaning towards the idea of treating all alynxes they have as
> allies not followers. An alynx just doesn't fit as a follower IMHO. What do
> others think/do?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Definitely. And I still say that the Shadow Cat / alynx statistics have been sorely unrepresented in HW. What happened to the cats that used to be fast as lightning, innately magical and have more raw power than most priests?!?

I'd bump several abilities by a mastery. Resist magic and dodge attacks, to name some. A bobcat definitely isn't in the same scale, nor is some lousy dog!

        -Adept