Re: attacked followers

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:21:14 -0000

I treat it as an attack on the follower, though since the attack IS on a group, any multiple attacker penalty can be negated. But the Hero cannot lose more AP than the follower was providing afterall.

I use the ratings for the follower, of course.

But I could be an overly harsh narrator. However, since you get so many benifits for a follower, I feel that having them vulnerable is a fair tradeoff. Of course, the follower has to be accesible. The Back-boy position is not readily attacked (where I seem to find most Enferalda and Brevari medics) and makes a good place to tuck the less combative followers -- who can still lend AP with their skills and magics.

Hope this helps!

Jeff