Re: daimonic dryads (etc)

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:22:34 -0700

> I'm hoping some of you have understood this better than I have. I
> post this to the rules list rather than the general list because I
> consider the main impact to be of a rules nature. i.e. you are out in
> the woods and have to deal with *something* in that grove. What is
> the appropriate ability?

Run, as in "Run to the nearest priest/god-talker/shaman/liturgist"

If you are a theist, sacrifice something to it. Since you probably don't know what kind of sacrifice it prefers, don't be concerned if you have to make a *big* sacrifice. After a few times of sacrificing, you might even do more than just appeasing it.

RR